It’s time to combine your knowledge from the textbooks with sincere practice because it’s important to combine theory with practical aspects in application! IGCLA 2018 is bringing to you a variety of a dynamic system of Workshop sessions where you will get to develop your practical skills.
The team at IGCLA is working on bringing a host of exciting hands-on workshops for you, bigger and better than the last!
Here’s a list of the amazing workshops we’ve had in the previous editions of IGCLA;
- EMS-Emergency Medicine Simulation
- BRAINWAVES-EEG and CNS electrophysiology
- Making Ends Meet- Bowel Anastomosis
- HUMPTY DUMPTY- Gel Electrophoresis
- WHO LET THE RATS OUT?- Animal Experimentation
- LASER AVENUDE
- ABHYANG- Ayurveda and medicine
- DE QI- Acupuncture
- ASTROBIOLOGY- When life meets the vastness of space
- INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
- WARZONE MEDICINE
- IDEAS TO INNOVATION- Multidisciplinary Hackathon
- MIPAV- Medical Image processing, analysis & Visualisation
- Basic research methodology & statistics
- Internet of things
- Fundoscopy & otoscopy
- Cloud computing
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Catherization
- Annual Diabetic Workshop
Registrations for workshops will commence in July 2018. Follow us on Facebook to get regular updates on workshops and sessions!